- Built to Last: Our tree swing strap kit has a wide strap and heavy-duty stainless steel hardware that can hold the whole family and resist rust and corrosion. The polyester fabric resists UV light and lasts much longer than cheaper nylon tree swing straps.
- Safely Works with Any Tree: The wide nylon strap goes around any branch, protects your tree, and is easy on small hands, insuring your kids can safely swing from a live branch for years to come. Our strap does not cut into and harm the tree like chains do. Plus, the screw-lock carabiner that comes in the kit is extra safe for your precious kids.
- Fits All Swings: Use a single strap for tire swings, disc swings, and web swings. Get two for classic sling seats, toddler swings, and porch swings.
- Adjusts to Fit Any Limb: Our strap kit wraps around the limb and will go around the largest to the smallest limbs. Plus, you can wrap the strap around multiple times if you need a slightly shorter strap for your tree and swing installation location.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: Satisfied customers love our tree swing kits, and we know you will too. We use only the best materials in our outdoor play equipment for durable products. If you are unsatisfied in any way, for any reason, we will immediately refund your purchase.
Our Tree Swing Strap Kit Was Designed with Our Kids in Mind!
At A Mustard Seed Toys, we believe in integrity and charity. And that means not cutting corners on quality for profit. That’s why we pay extra for stainless steel and polyester straps that resist the weather and last longer than cheaper hardware and nylon straps.
We know you’ll love how our tree swing products hold up. If not, we’ll send your money back and you can buy another kit from somewhere else!Be sure to check out our full tire swing kit and 8′ tree swing hanging straps to find just what you need.
Easy Swing Hanging Strap Installation
Just throw the looped end of the strap over the branch, run the other end through the loop, and pull tight to hang the strap on a playset, beam, or a limb. Then, snap your swing into the carabiner and screw down the lock to secure it. Trust us, it’s not going anywhere!
Carrying the ladder will be harder than installing our swing hanging straps! Still not sure? Here’s an installation walk-through with pictures.
The Tree Will Break Before Our Straps in Your Kit Do
Our industrial grade polyester straps will hold any child or adult you can get in a swing! We test each sample to failure, so we know that it will hold the weight. To us, this isn’t just about slick marketing words, it’s about safety for your most precious possessions.
Features You Will Love
- our industrial strength materials will be around even after your kids move out
- 2 inch wide strap spreads the load and prevents damage to your tree
- easy to take down and wash if you want
- the wide straps are much easier on small hands than a chain and won’t pinch fingers
- no more grinding and creaking using ropes and chains, just a smooth, quiet ride
What Types of Swings Will the Tree Strap Work With?
With a single strap, you can hang:
- Tire swings
- Disc swings
- Web swings
- Single-seat hammock swings
This Package Includes:
- A single 4 foot strap with two webbed loops
- A stainless steel, screw-lock carabiner to attach the strap to a swing or chain