At A Mustard Seed Toys, we make products that we’re happy for our own kids to use . . . and we can be picky parents! Our chalk products came from our daughter’s love of arts and crafts. She loves to keep our driveway decorated, and I’m sure your kids will too.
Sidewalk chalk is an affordable toy that’s good for hours of fun. And, it’s great for stretching your kids’ creative abilities as they dream up and create animals, castles, vehicles and more.
What Your Kids Will Learn with Our Large Sidewalk Chalk
– Develop fine motor skills as they play and use chalk to learn shapes, colors, and patterns.
– Love playing all of the games you did as a kid as you introduce them to hop-scotch, mazes, four square, tic-tac-toe, and more!
– Immerse themselves in their imaginative worlds while they practice and hone their artistic abilities.
20 Jumbo Pieces of Chalk in 7 Colors
Our non-toxic chalk conforms to ASTM D 4236.
Great for stretching your kids’ creativity with animals, castles and vehicles.
Develop fine motor skills as they play and use chalk to learn shapes, colors, and patterns.
Introduce your kids to hop-scotch, mazes, four square, tic-tac-toe, and more! Here’s an idea for learning with mazes to get you started:
Sidewalk Chalk Sudoku for Kids
How to Play:
If you have ever played Sudoku, you know how satisfying it is when you finish a puzzle. Well, for your son or daughter, it does not need to be as complicated. Otherwise, you’ll spoil the fun.
So instead of the 9×9 grid, have a 4×4 grid with shapes, colors or even numbers. If it is for shapes, each row and column can have a rectangle, square, circle and oval.
Then, you play the game just like you normally would by making sure that every square has one of each shape and that no row or column has 2 of the same item.
- Sight words
How to Make it More Challenging:
- Leave more and more blanks in the puzzle that need to be filled in
- Advance from shapes and colors to letters and sight words
- Increase the size of the grid to 3×3 or 4×4
Like it? You can find more educational sidewalk chalk games over on our blog.