Our portable kids canvas teepee tent is perfect for your playroom or a trip to the park. Your kids will love letting their imaginations run wild when they play in their navy and white striped teepee. Complete with doors and windows, they will quickly make it their own space. Plus, it’s big enough that you will be invited in too (4 feet across the bottom and over 5 feet tall)!
My kids love playing in theirs, and I know that yours will too. They love to pile their pillows and blankets in side and then shut the doors to keep mom out!
This teepee tent has large navy and white stripes.
Our box comes with:
– Heavy cotton canvas tent with fabric that won’t bleed when you wash it
– High quality, durable hardwood poles and connectors that look great and are very strong
– Canvas string with capped ends to easily thread through the poles when you assemble your tent
– Detailed instructions that coach you through the assembly
– Quality carrying case that’s great for taking your tent to the park or the beach
How to Assemble Your Canvas Teepee Tent
After unpacking the box, you’ll have your new canvas teepee tent up and ready for play in minutes. Here are the steps:
- Use the plastic threaded connectors to assemble the poles (be sure to get a pole with a hole in the end for each set)
- Unfold the tent and slide the poles into the four sleeves on the outside of the tent, being sure to slide the fabric all the way up
- Take the included string and thread it through the loops and poles, alternating between them
- Now, stand the tent up and stretch out the poles
- Wrap the string around the poles once and tie it in a bow
Great job! Now, your kids are ready to enjoy their tent. 🙂
We have had great feedback from people that love our tent, and we’re confident you will too. If for some reason it’s not right for you though, send it back anytime within a year after your purchase and we will give you your money back.
Don’t forget the lights!
We designed teepee lights just for this 4 pole tent with lights running down each pole and a really clean installation. It makes the teepee beautiful during the day and really magical for your kids at night (or just because it’s fun when the lights are off!). Be sure to check them out too!
Other Teepee Tent Accessories
Once you’ve decided on a teepee tent, there’s nothing like the fun of making it your own and accessorizing! Our teepees come with a floor already sewn into the bottom of the tent to keep dirt, sand, or grass out of your play area already. But, many people that set up the teepee indoors on hardwood floors look for a thick blanket or cushion to sit or lay on. Kids don’t always mind, but it’s nice for mom and dad!
Here are some of the ideas that our customers have recommended:
- Pello pillows
- a dog bed (they don’t need to know!)
- a foam mat under the floor such as those interlocking foam pieces
Have another great idea? We’re always curious to hear what works well for you. Connect with us on Facebook or send us a message in the chat on this page.