Your kids will love letting their imaginations run wild when they play in their tent. Complete with doors and windows, they will quickly make it their own space. While our other teepee tents are great for a bedroom and 2 children, our larger tents are great for common play areas and larger families. These are our largest tents at 7 feet across the bottom at the widest point and 6 feet, 4 inches tall!
These are 5 pole tents with a base the shape of a pentagon. Each of the 5 sides measures 55″, and it stands over 6 feet tall. It’s big enough for kids and adults to stand or lay inside with plenty of room for all but the tallest people. We’d recommend laying out a string on the floor to get an idea of how it will look in your space. Fabric samples are available on request, just give us a call at (804) 453-8697 or send us a message on Facebook to get one.
Our box comes with:
– Heavy cotton canvas tent with fabric that won’t bleed when you wash it
– High quality, durable hardwood poles (not pine, a softwood like many of our competitors) and connectors that look great and are very strong
– Canvas string with capped ends to easily thread through the poles when you assemble your tent
– Detailed instructions that coach you through the assembly
– Quality carrying case that’s great for taking your tent to the park or the beach
– A sewn-in floor to keep the sand and dirt out if you do take it outside
– Enclosed poles that stay spread out and prevent the tent fabric from sliding up off of the ground and leaving a gap between the ground and tent
We have had great feedback from people that love our tent, and we’re confident you will too. If for some reason it’s not right for you though, send it back, and we will give you your money back.
Think it’s too big? Check out our smaller navy striped teepee.
Kristen B. W. –
My kids and I love our new chill spot. It is roomy enough for my self ( 5’4″ 125lbs) and my son or daughter, (one 16 the other 17 and about 150lbs give or take and 5’5.5″) to lounge comfortably and roomy enough for the three of us to all fit, if being cozy. Our only critiques are that we wished the window flaps fabric face the same way (i.e. the front of the pattern face out rather than in) and that there was some more Velcro on the door flaps or snaps even. 🙂 over all great product!
Arelia johnson –
This was perfect for my classroom reading area!!!