Our dark gray and white kids teepee tent offers the style you love and imaginative play for your kids too. With charcoal gray and large white dots, it is easy to add bursts of your favorite colors.
Your kids will love letting their imaginations run wild when they play in their new teepee. Complete with doors and windows, they will quickly make it their own space. Plus, it’s big enough that you will be invited in too (4 feet across the bottom and over 5 feet tall)! Our tents are perfect for playrooms, bedrooms, or trips to the park and beach.
My kids love playing in theirs, and I know that yours will too. They love to pile their pillows and blankets inside and then shut the doors to keep mom out!
Our box comes with:
– Heavy cotton canvas tent with fabric that won’t bleed when you wash it
– High quality, durable wood poles and connectors that look great and are very strong
– Canvas string with capped ends to easily thread through the poles when you assemble your tent
– Detailed instructions that coach you through the assembly
– Quality carrying case that’s great for taking your tent to the park or the beach
How to Assemble Your Canvas Teepee Tent
After unpacking the box, you’ll have your new canvas teepee tent up and ready for play in minutes. Here are the steps:
- Use the plastic threaded connectors to assemble the poles (be sure to get a pole with a hole in the end for each set)
- Unfold the tent and slide the poles into the four sleeves on the outside of the tent, being sure to slide the fabric all the way up
- Take the included string and thread it through the loops and poles, alternating between them
- Now, stand the tent up and stretch out the poles
- Wrap the string around the poles once and tie it in a bow
Great job! Now, your kids are ready to enjoy their tent. 🙂
We have had great feedback from people that love our tent, and we’re confident you will too. If for some reason it’s not right for you though, send it back anytime within a year after your purchase and we will give you your money back.
Don’t forget the lights!
We made a special set of teepee lights just for this style of tent with lights running down each pole. It makes the teepee really magical for your kids at night. Be sure to check them out too!