These magnetic blocks are good for hours of fun. Inspire your kid’s creative side!
The plastic enclosed magnetic tiles pass American and European safety testing for ages 3+.
This 20 piece set of magnetic blocks comes with just enough shapes to get started.
- Learn colors and shapes while building with these magnetic tiles
- Pieces stick together for easy cleanup, compact storage, and are less likely to clutter your home
- Perfect for younger kids as well as older siblings: rare-Earth magnets on all sides make these tiles position themselves
- Excellent value that your children will enjoy for years as you add tiles and their structure get larger
- Teach coordination and creativity
Check out this post and video to see just how easy building cars and buildings can be.
- 8 triangles
- 6 squares
- 6 card inserts
Each tile has two colors, one on the front and one on the back. So, whether your kids want to match colors or have a beautiful rainbow building, the choice is theirs. Their only limit is their imagination!
Your kids can learn all sorts of concepts with these great educational toys:
- Magnetism – You can teach them how opposite poles attract and show them how the magnets adhere to metal objects. You can also show them how using three or four magnets together instead of just 2 can actually make their structures weaker because it divides the magnetic field between the tiles.
- Shapes – It’s easy to teach your kids shapes and colors while they’re engrossed in playing with their brand new toys! This set is a great start to learn about shapes with the tiles. Plus, you can build even more like rectangles, cubes, and pyramids.
- Geometry – You can explain concepts like equilateral triangles and isosceles triangles with your older kids to give them a head start at school.
- Sorting and Counting – Have your younger kids sort by shapes or colors and count while they do it. With our 88 piece set, this can be quite a challenge!