You can find the perfect room for this kids canvas teepee tent. It works with any accent colors, pillows, or paint schemes. Plus, your kids will love letting their imaginations run wild when they play in their tent. Complete with doors and windows, they will quickly make it their own space. Plus, it’s big enough that you will be invited in too (4 feet across the bottom and over 5 feet tall)!
This tent is solid white and is great when you aren’t sure what color scheme you need to match or want to paint your own decorations!
Our box comes with:
– Heavy cotton canvas tent
– High quality, Eucalyptus hardwood poles and connectors that look great and are very strong
– Canvas string with capped ends to easily thread through the poles when you assemble your tent
– Detailed instructions that coach you through the assembly
– A quality carrying case that’s great for taking your tent to the park or the beach
How to Assemble Your Kids Canvas Teepee Tent
After unpacking the box, you’ll have your new canvas teepee tent up and ready for play in minutes. Here are the steps:
- Use the plastic threaded connectors to assemble the poles (be sure to get a pole with a hole in the end for each set)
- Unfold the tent and slide the poles into the four sleeves on the outside of the tent, being sure to slide the fabric all the way up
- Take the included string and thread it through the loops and poles, alternating between them
- Now, stand the tent up and stretch out the poles
- Wrap the string around the poles once and tie it in a bow
Great job! Now, your kids are ready to enjoy their tent. 🙂
We have had great feedback from people that love our tent, and we’re confident you will too. If for some reason it’s not right for you though, send it back anytime within a year after your purchase and we will give you your money back.