At A Mustard Seed Toys, we make products that we’re happy for our own kids to use . . . and we can be picky parents! Our chalk products came from our daughter’s love of arts and crafts. She loves to keep our driveway decorated, and I’m sure your kids will too.
Sidewalk chalk is an affordable toy that’s good for hours of fun. And, it’s great for stretching your kids’ creative abilities as they dream up and create animals, castles, vehicles and more.
What Your Kids Will Learn with Our Jumbo Sidewalk Chalk
– Develop fine motor skills as they play and use chalk to learn shapes, colors, and patterns.
– Love playing all of the games you did as a kid as you introduce them to hop-scotch, mazes, four square, tic-tac-toe, and more!
– Immerse themselves in their imaginative worlds while they practice and hone their artistic abilities.
100 Jumbo Pieces of Chalks in 11 Colors
Our non-toxic chalk conforms to ASTM D 4236.
We’ve tested our chalk thoroughly, and it works well on concrete, asphalt, chalkboards, chalkboard paint, and wood (tree houses and playground sets). I’m sure there are more too, we’d love to hear what your kids like to decorate with their chalk. Feel free to post their latest creations on our Facebook page or Instagram using #amustardseedtoys.
It is great for stretching your kids’ creativity with animals, castles and vehicles.
Your kids will develop fine motor skills as they play and use chalk to learn shapes, colors, and patterns.
Introduce your kids to hop-scotch, mazes, four square, tic-tac-toe, and more!
Here’s an idea for learning with mazes to get you started:
How to Play:
This just involves drawing a maze that has an exit to a really cool goal or objective. You can even give clues using shapes, colors, or numbers so that they progress through the maze by stepping on all of the triangles or by skip counting by 5. If you have a pre-school kid, he could count from 1-20 to get to the exit.
The possibilities are endless.
- Problem solving
How to Make it More Challenging:
- Remove the lines in the maze and just let your kids find their way using numbers or shapes
- Use extended patterns 4 and 5 elements long
Like it? You can find more educational sidewalk chalk games over on our blog.