We designed this princess castle magnetic tile set with your little princess in mind. Build a pink castle one day and build a teal ice palace the next. Imaginations will run wild with this great set of magnetic tiles. You can see the instructions to put one version of the castle together here.
Our toys inspire your kid’s creative side and increase their intelligence at the same time! The plastic enclosed magnetic tiles pass American and European safety testing for ages prekindergarten and older (3+) and have a 1 year manufacturer’s equipment warranty to the original purchaser for any defects.
This 62 piece set of magnetic blocks comes with all of the shapes you need to build a stately castle complete with windows and a courtyard!
– 16 isosceles triangles for towers
– 22 squares (2.5″x2.5″) for towers and walls
– 14 rectangles for walls and roofs (2.5″ ea. side)
– 2 inserts for floors
– 2 quarter circles for a stately door
– 2 quarter arcs for an arch over the courtyard entrance
– 2 windows that open and close
– A prince and princess, or course!
Each translucent tile has two colors, pink on the front and teal on the back. Build a girly pink castle or a magnificent ice palace. Their only limit is their imagination!
We know you’ll love playing with this set!
One of the best advantages of these magnetic tiles is that they are educational too! Your kids can learn all sorts of concepts with these great educational toys:
- Magnetism – You can teach them how opposite poles attract and show them how the magnets adhere to metal objects. You can also show them how using three or four magnets together instead of just 2 can actually make their structures weaker because it divides the magnetic field between the tiles.
- Shapes – It’s easy to teach your kids shapes and colors while they’re engrossed in playing with their brand new toys! This set is a great start to learn about shapes with the tiles. Plus, you can build even more like rectangles, cubes, and pyramids.
- Geometry – You can explain concepts like equilateral triangles and isosceles triangles with your older kids to give them a head start at school.
- Sorting and Counting – Have your younger kids sort by shapes or colors and count while they do it. With our 88 piece set, this can be quite a challenge!
Your imagination is your only limit!
If tiles break and release the magnets, discard the parts immediately. Swallowed magnets can stick together inside the body and cause serious harm to small children. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed.