We designed our Magbuilders magnetic tiles farm set with our son at our side and your little farmers in mind (he still begs us to play with the prototype nearly every day!). Build a John Deere tractor one day and blue Ford the next.
Our toys inspire your kid’s creative side and increase their intelligence at the same time! The plastic enclosed magnetic tiles pass American and European safety testing for ages prekindergarten and older (3+) and have a 1 year manufacturer’s equipment warranty to the original purchaser for any defects.
This 44 piece set of magnetic blocks comes with all of the shapes you need to build a tractor with livestock trailer and barn complete! Check out the instructions here to get an idea of how easy it is to build.
– 3 sets of unique off-road style wheels with extra-strong, locking base for heavy loads
– 2 yellow figure bases for the farmer and animals
– 2 hay bales to feed your livestock
– 2 extra long blue and green rectangles for the trailer and tractor (2.5″x7.5″)
– 5 blue and green rectangles for the trailer and tractor (2.5″x5″)
– 12 blue and green squares (2.5″ ea. side)
– 6 red and white rectangles
– 3 red and white squares (2.5″ ea. side)
– 4 red and white trapezoids
– 2 small red and white rectangles for the stall doors
– 1 farmer
– 1 horse
– 1 cow
Just check out how easy it is to build:
Each tile has two different colors on the front and the back. Build a green or a blue tractor and haul livestock all day long. Their only limit is their imagination!
One of the best features is that our magnetic tiles teach your kids while they play. They can learn
– Magnetic attraction and poles
– Creativity, building anything they can imagine
– Architecture and Problem Solving
– Color, Shape, and Pattern Recognition
– Fine Motor Skills
– Eye-hand Coordination
If tiles break and release the magnets, discard the parts immediately. Swallowed magnets can stick together inside the body and cause serious harm to small children. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed.