We designed this fire truck magnetic tile set with our son and with your little fireman in mind. Build a red ladder truck one day and build a yellow airport fire truck the next. Imaginations will run wild with this great set of magnetic tiles. Check out our instructions to see the pieces in action.
Our toys inspire your kid’s creative side and increase their intelligence at the same time! The plastic enclosed magnetic tiles pass American and European safety testing for ages prekindergarten and older (3+) and have a 1 year manufacturer’s equipment warranty to the original purchaser for any defects.
This 34 piece set of magnetic blocks comes with all of the shapes you need to build a fire truck complete with flashing lights and two firemen!
– 8 white triangles
– 2 white rectangles
– 1 white square
– 10 red and yellow rectangles
– 2 quarter circles for a stately door
– 6 red and yellow squares
– 2 firemen
– 2 square yellow attachment bases for the firemen
– 1 flashing light bar
– 2 sets of wheels
Each translucent tile has two colors, red on the front and yellow on the back. The solid white pieces for the ladder are white on both sides.
Your kids can build red or yellow trucks and lower and raise the ladder. Their only limit is their imagination!
One of the best advantages of these magnetic tiles is that they are educational too! Your kids can learn all sorts of concepts with these great educational toys:
- Magnetism – You can teach them how opposite poles attract and show them how the magnets adhere to metal objects. You can also show them how using three or four magnets together instead of just 2 can actually make their structures weaker because it divides the magnetic field between the tiles.
- Shapes – It’s easy to teach your kids shapes and colors while they’re engrossed in playing with their brand new toys! This set is a great start to learn about shapes with the tiles. Plus, you can build even more like rectangles, cubes, and pyramids.
- Geometry – You can explain concepts like equilateral triangles and isosceles triangles with your older kids to give them a head start at school.
- Sorting and Counting – Have your younger kids sort by shapes or colors and count while they do it. With our 88 piece set, this can be quite a challenge!
Our magnetic tiles exceed all applicable US safety tests and are very durable. But, if tiles do happen to break and release the magnets, please discard the parts immediately. Swallowed magnets can stick together inside the body and cause serious harm to small children. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed.